Family Vacation is a college ministry retreat held annually MLK weekend in Pensacola, FL. Several hundred college students gathered last weekend for the festivities, and from what I hear the retreat was great!
Audio recordings of the lessons have been provided for me to share, and I am pleased to be able to do so:
- Robert Cox: “What Happens in Pensacola …” (52:22)
- Macky Shedd: “Redemptive or Repulsive?” (58:52) (PowerPoint)
- Juan Black: “Incidental or Intentional?” (44:33)
- Lynn Stringfellow: “Obligation or Opportunity?” (56:10)
- Kerry Cox: “More than a One-Night-Stand!” (44:15)
- Dave Edmonds: “Best Party on Campus!” (48:32)
- Johnny Bond: Guys – “What Was I Thinking?” (55:03)
- Ben Mullins: Guys – “How Can I Trust Again?” (56:51)
- Hannah Cox: Girls – “How Can I Trust Again?” (45:35)
- Clint Hill: “I’ll Never Be the Same Again” (35:40)
For more like this, check out the audio archives at campusministryunited.com
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Wes Woodell, CampusMinistryUnited. CampusMinistryUnited said: RT @WesWoodell Family Vacation 2011 Audio: http://wp.me/piV7K-XU […]
I can’t wait to listen to these 🙂
Yeah – me too. I haven’t had a chance to listen to them myself. 🙂
[…] FAMILY VACATION 2011! […]
I gotta know, how did you upload it and its not on the CMU Site?
Uploading files to the server and putting links on the site are not the same thing. Working on it.
There is some really great stuff on there.
That was the best retreat ever!
Macky Shedd and Johnny Bond tore it up!
Check it out!