Audio from the weekend’s retreat is up.
Family vacation is an annual retreat held each year in Pensacola, FL in early January. Designed by the same minds that bring you the CMU Workshops, Family Vacation is designed to motivate and equip students to reach their respective campuses with Jesus going into the spring semester. Our prayer is for students to leave with an evangelistic fire lit in their hearts. Here is a sample of what worship was like.
Great lessons were shared! Everyone who attended left excited and fired up to reach out:
- Kerry Cox – Why Getting There Matters (55:21)
- Ben Mullins – Jesus Loved Difficult People (42:46)
- Juan Black – Men: Jesus Was Deeply Secure (34:06)
- Carol Stringfellow – Women: Jesus Was Deeply Secure (42:53)
- Wes Woodell – Jesus Took Personal Responsibility (51:47) (PowerPoint; Video 1; Video 2)
- Robert Cox – There: A Person, Not a Place (60:03)
- T.C. Brown – Men: Jesus Chose What Was Best (28:50)
- Hannah Cox – Women: Jesus Chose What Was Best (42:41)
- Clint Hill – Jesus Submitted to His Father (51:56)
- Dave Edmonds – Jesus Knew God’s Word (34:44)
- Lynn Stringfellow – Finding Joy in the Journey (79:01)
All these and more can be found on the CMU Audio/Video page. Don’t worry, you’ll never be charged for content coming from a Campus Ministry United event.
Please share these lessons with others who would benefit from them.