Family Vacation is an annual retreat designed to equip college students to make disciples.
- Robert & Kerry Cox: Evolution of Discipleship (55:53)
- Robert Cox: Am I Evolving? Proofs of Discipleship (37:53) Personal Evaluation Form; Personal Evaluation Scoring Ledger
- Clint Hill: Holding to the Teachings (41:58)
- Ben Mullins: Love One Another (1:03:04)
- Macky Shedd: Bearing Fruit (1:04:08) PowerPoint
- Johnny Bond: Radical Commitment (44:12)
- Lynn Stringfellow: The Evolution of Peter (40:38)
- Wes Woodell: The Evolution of Paul (51:00)
- Hannah Cox & Katie Graham: Women – Real Life Models of Evolutionary Relationships pt. 1 (1:10:43)
- Hannah Cox & Katie Graham: Women – Real Life Models of Evolutionary Relationships pt. 2 (39:06)
- Nathan Gill & Kerry Cox: Men – Real Life Models of Evolutionary Relationships pt. 1 (58:11)
- Nathan Gill & Kerry Cox: Men – Real Life Models of Evolutionary Relationships pt. 2 (43:11)
- Kerry Cox: When Evolution Becomes rEvolution (43:34)
Is there another Johnny Bond piece? The one upload does not seem to start at the beginning.
Never mind. The background noise distracted me.
any chance the singing could be put on here?
Sorry, no. I do not have any recordings of the singing. You might ask Matt about that for future events – I imagine that’d be something others would want too.
@Randy – technically the singing might be copyrighted….not 100% sure though. Like if you sing/record a copyrighted song, then post it on a website, it might violate the copyright. I usually don’t sweat it when I post sermons for my own church in Houston. Occasionally there is a song that I’ll keep along with the sermon. Not sure how encouraging that is but wanted to mention it.
@Wes – do you have a copy of the form that was used to figure out which class to go to? Was it from a book and if so, which book/author? Thanks Wes for the lessons and all the work you do!!
Let me see if I can get my hands on that – I’ll post it when I do.
They’ve been added – links are next to Robert’s lesson (the second one in the list).
Thanks I couldn’t make it this year
I’m searching for words to express how this lesson affected me. Conviction more than any other word, I guess – for myself that I too know I haven’t been bold enough to share what has been needed at times. Too wimpy. I pray God give me other chances. God forgive us.